Bear hug sentence example
- He wrenched Sofi off the ground in a tight bear hug and deposited her on the other side of the gate line.
- When they entered the kitchen, Sarah ran to Elisabeth and drew her into a bear hug.
- "Things went crazy," Brady said and grunted as the large man squeezed him in a bear hug.
- Disregarding his dirty clothing and skin, he snatched her in a bear hug.
- He gave her a bear hug and turned his attention to Denton.Advertisement
- "B!" he exclaimed, giving her a bear hug.
- She put her arms about his neck in a bear hug and gave him an exuberant big sister kiss on the mouth.
- Cold's great bear hug embraces all, forms a particular delectation for my purple nose and yellow fingers.
- Left: Burns gets another bear hug from Hemel's huge no.