Bean-sprouts sentence example
- Do not eat bean sprouts or alfalfa sprouts raw.
- We were the only people growing bean sprouts in Britain at the time.
- Meats and tougher vegetables, such as celery, carrots, and broccoli will cook longest, while vegetables such as bean sprouts or green onions don't require much cooking at all, so you add them last for the least amount of cooking.
- The food industry and the appetite of health conscious individuals have taken health food past tofu and bean sprouts.
- Browsing through an open air market shoppers may find lotus stems along side bamboo shoots and bean sprouts.Advertisement
- Try any combination of bell peppers, onions, eggplant, carrots, celery, broccoli, cauliflower, bean sprouts or snow peas.