Beach-ball sentence example
- Make a beach ball by punching a circle from patterned paper, adding details with a fine tipped black pen, and shading with chalk.
- Have a ball at graduation - Blow up a beach ball and start bouncing it back and forth at graduation.
- For a beach wedding, for instance, a mini beach ball will be cute and colorful.
- Put a small shovel or two in them.Cut a plastic beach ball open and spread out.
- Use a beach theme with a beach ball or palm tree piñata.Advertisement
- Dodgeball: You can use a beach ball or pool ball that holds a lot of water for this game.
- The big multi-colored beach ball seen in so many pool and beach pictures was one of the first inflatable pool toys.
- Finally, the official beach ball of the event will serve as hours of amusement.
- For pool party invitations, design them with different types of fish or beach ball cut-outs.
- Beach Ball Invites: If you are having a beach party, write the invitation on a beach ball so your guests have a fun keepsake to remember the party.Advertisement
- To create a wild atmosphere, choose fun invitations in bright, bold colors and shapes, such as flip-flop or beach ball invitations.
- For a pool or beach party, pick up an invitation depicting the activity, like a beach ball invitation.
- Hot Potato - Play some summer time tunes, and use a beach ball.
- Once the music stops, whoever is holding the beach ball is out.
- Have guests place a beach ball or basketball between their knees, and see who can be the first to reach the finish line.Advertisement