Bcg sentence example
- The first event seems to be binding of BCG to urothelial cells via fibronectin, and processing of mycobacterial antigens by antigen-presenting cells.
- For example, the BCG vaccine used to treat bladder cancer.
- Members of the BCG are relatively adept at identifying ailing chelonians.
- Interferon Research has been going on using interferon Research has been going on using interferon in combination with low doses of the commonly used bladder cancer treatment, BCG.
- In the UK, these include rubella, mumps, measles (usually given together as MMR ), BCG and yellow fever.Advertisement
- Data on an upper age limit for the efficacy of BCG vaccination are limited.
- In the UK, these include rubella, mumps, measles (usually given together as MMR), BCG and yellow fever.
- Around 21 per cent of the children do not receive vaccinations against both tuberculosis (BCG) and measles.
- While a vaccine for TB does exist (Bacille Calmette-Guerin or BCG vaccine), it is not widely available in the United States and has had conflicting reports about its efficacy.
- Being inoculated with BCG vaccine does not always prevent infection with the disease.Advertisement