Bce sentence example
- Originally grown as far back as 5,000 BCE, the only grains known to be cultivated before spelt are elkorn and emmer.
- Around the beginning of the first century BCE, the settlement was considerably enlarged.
- Archeologists have discovered evidence that wines have been created in Italy since the 8th century BCE, making it one of the oldest known wine-producing regions in the world.
- In the Metamorphoses, Ovid (43 BCE to 17 AD) tells the story of King Lycaeon who was changed into a werewolf for displeasing the gods.
- On the 12th of June Napoleon, whose policy oughout had been obscure and contradictory, signed a secret sty with Austria, under which Venice was to be handed over him, to be given to Italy in the event of her making a separate bce.Advertisement
- Consider, for instance, the term AbcDe, in which the small letters are bce.