Bcd sentence example
- Its symbolic expression, to a numerical factor pres, is (Hbc) (Hbd) (Hcd) (bcd), and it is clearly of degree 6.
- 7 gives the freezing-point curve of mercury and thallium; here A and E are the melting-points of pure mercury and pure thallium, and the branches AB and ED do not cut each other, but cut an intermediate rounded branch BCD.
- The summit C of the branch BCD occurs at a percentage exactly corresponding to the formula Hg 2 T1.
- Then ABF = angle of elevation; EFB =quadrant angle; BCD=angle of sight; EBF=ABF - ABE; and since ABE = BCD, it also equals ABF - BCD.
- Also, let angle ABC =7r - 0, angle BCD =ir - 4, angle between BC and AD = G.Advertisement
- BCD c is the solubility curve of phenol in water.
- The simplest invariant is S = (abc) (abd) (acd) (bcd) cf degree 4, which for the canonical form of Hesse is m(1 -m 3); its vanishing indicates that the form is expressible as a sum of three cubes.
- Any line (" path " or " graph ") on the diagram, such as BCD, represents an " operation " or " process " i.e.
- Thus if a point of the body be displaced from A to B, whilst the point which was at B is displaced to C, and that which was at C to D, the four points A, B, C, D lie on a helix whose axis is the common perpendicular to the bisectors of the angles ABC, BCD.