Bb-gun sentence example
- "A Case of a BB-Gun Pellet Injury to the Ethmoid Sinus in a Child."
- Many might agree a BB gun is violent since it can kill and wound small animals and birds and injure humans.
- X-ray studies may be ordered to identify the location of a foreign body if it is metal, such as a pellet from a BB gun or air gun, or to evaluate the nasal area for evidence of repeated fractures when abuse is suspected.
- Following the wishes of a young boy named Ralphie, the story traces his holiday season from his Christmas wish for a BB gun to shooting himself to a leg lamp.
- A Christmas Story - Featuring Ralphie and his Red Ryder BB gun.Advertisement