Bayer sentence example
- Bayer, whose improved process is exploited at Larne in Ireland and at Gardanne in France.
- Meanwhile, the elementary requirement of making visual acquaintance with the stellar heavens was met, as regards the unknown southern skies, when Johann Bayer published at Nuremberg in 1603 a celestial atlas depicting twelve new constellations Bayer.
- Hirsch, Byzantinische Studien (1876); C. Krumbacher in Sitzungsberichte bayer.Advertisement
- 'To' this list Bayer adds Aristolochia.
- below), connected by Bayer 7 with Chosroes, 8 from which G.
- It is sold by the Bayer Corporation as a topical solution containing benzyl alcohol and propylene carbonate under the trade name, Advantage.
- pharmacyx® will be marketed by Bayer in Canada and is expected to be available in Canadian pharmacies from late May or early June 2005.
- Wright, The Chronicle of Joshua the Stylite (1882); Bayer, Historia Osrhoena et Edessena (St Petersburg, 1784), collects the references in classical authors; for the coinage see references in von Gutschmid (see below).Advertisement
- To enable Bayer to send you information on the products available, please tick the relevant box(es) and complete your details.
- Bayer 's fungicide development manager Eileen Bardsley attributes this to fenamidone 's zoospore activity.
- But, Bayer Company chemist Heinrich Dreser felt that it could be developed into something much more important.
- Acetaminophen is sold under various brand names, including Tylenol, Panadol, Aspirin Free Anacin, and Bayer Select Maximum Strength Headache Pain Relief Formula.
- See how companies like BMW, Metro, DaimlerChrysler, and Bayer are doing.Advertisement
- Alicia Bayer writes on this subject in her wonderful article What Should a 4 Year Old Know?.
- Pennington has appeared in ads and commercials for dozens of well-known brands, including Sprite, Levi's, Diet Coke, Macy's, and Bayer.