Bayberry sentence example
- Pine and Bayberry compliment your home decorations during the holiday season.
- Ayurvedic practitioners suggest gargling with a mixture of water, salt, and tumeric (Curcuma longa) powder or astringents such as alum, sumac, sage, and bayberry (Myrica spp.).
- Ayurvedic medicinal remedy: Gargling with a mixture of water, salt, and turmeric powder or astringents, such as alum, sumac, sage, and bayberry to ease a sore throat.
- The colonists discovered they could make wax that produced clean-burning, good-smelling candles by boiling the berries of the bayberry shrub.
- If you live along the east coast or North Atlantic regions of America or Canada, you could collect the berries from a local bayberry bush and make your own bayberry candles in the traditional way.Advertisement
- If you aren't too concerned about doing it the proper way, you can always buy bayberry wax and melt and pour like you would any other candle.
- Melt some wax, either bayberry or paraffin, in a coffee can, melting pot or other tall and narrow but deep vessel.
- Further, soy often bests bayberry and bees wax, other wonderful carriers of healing oils, in price.
- Unfortunately, creating bayberry wax was a time-consuming and impractical task.
- Soy wax is made from hydrogenated oil derived from soybeans, making it a natural wax that is less expensive than beeswax or bayberry waxes.Advertisement
- Bayberry wax, also known as myrtle wax, is made from a mixture of the wax from the fruits of the Northern and Southern Bayberry shrubs.
- You can purchase special scent blends or combine different oils such as bayberry and vanilla to make your own custom scent.