Bawling sentence example
- At first he wouldn't answer the door but I could hear his wife bawling so I kept knocking 'til he came.
- The bear cried out and stood on its hind legs, bawling at him.
- But, I complied, and spent 4-5 hours writing a two-page letter to my mother, just bawling all the way through.
- The men weren't bawling.
- Now she's up there bawling her eyes out, thinking I'm some kind of bastard.Advertisement
- I was just bawling, to tell the truth.
- In High street could be heard singers, accompanied by a harp and violin, bawling out in vulgar strains snatches of indecent songs.
- Besides, I couldn't even talk about Annie without bawling my eyes out.