Bawled sentence example
- I begged her to tell me, but she just bawled and said it was good that I became a priest so I could ask for forgiveness.
- According to him the word was first used on the 27th of December 1641 by a disbanded officer named David Hide, who during a riot is reported to have drawn his sword and said he would "cut the throat of those round-headed dogs that bawled against bishops."
- Everyone, including officers in training, and high rankers was bawled at and chivvied at all hours, no quarter given.
- A friend of the couple has revealed: " Heather has always bawled Paul out, basically walking all over him.
- So he bawled at her " Hurry up scrawny " .Advertisement
- So he bawled at her " Hurry up scrawny ".