Bawdy sentence example
- He knew when to get slightly bawdy, and was smart enough not to go over the line.
- Elizabethan plays were often bawdy and the audiences were rowdy!
- In America, however, the term was used for a variety show involving broad comedy and sometimes bawdy content, such as striptease.
- Collection of bawdy epigrams to the Roman god Priapus; the illustration of the first page may not be suitable for work.
- The Uninvited Guest pieces together the odd lacunae and annotations in a manuscript collection of profound and bawdy classical epigrams.Advertisement
- He turned down an opportunity to play the lead in Lawrence of Arabia, and chose instead the bawdy romp Tom Jones.
- There are many levels of humorous cards you can send, from light wit to bawdy jokes.
- On the other hand, if cheeky style and bawdy humor is your cup of tea, this site is definitely worth finding out more about.
- He was a superb raconteur, and a fund of bawdy stories.
- If you send an electronic card that is loud or bawdy, it is best not to send it to someone's office.Advertisement
- The acceptance of nudity necessitated bawdy entertainment to up the ante further in order to secure their lucratively raunchy reputations.