Baumann sentence example
- Baumann Spitze (3215 ft.) is an isolated peak in 6° 50' N., o° 46' E., east of the main range.
- Stuhlmann, Mit Emin Pasha im Herzen von Afrika (Berlin, 1894); Brix Foerster, Deutsch-Ostafrika; Geographie and Geschichte (Leipzig, 1890); Oscar Baumann, InDeutsch-Ostafrikawahrenddes Aufstands (Vienna, 1890), Usambara and seine Nachbargebiete (Berlin, 1891), and Durch Massailand zur Nilquelle (Berlin, 1894).
- His first subject was Aaron Baumann, a co-religionist, whom he taught to enunciate the letters of the alphabet, and to articulate certain ordinary phrases.
- Baumann Spitze (3215 ft.) is an isolated peak in 6Ã‚° 50' N., oÃ‚° 46' E., east of the main range.
- Baumann, Ber., 1885, 18, p. 883), and with concentrated nitric acid they yield dinitroparaffins (G.Advertisement
- Baumann, Ber., 1873, 6, p. 1 375), or by heating isopersulpho-cyanic acid (F.
- Ben Boykwich (Kenny Baumann) is a freshman at Grant High.
- Dermatologist Dr. Leslie Baumann says yes.
- In her book, Dr. Baumann goes into the science behind targeted skin care.
- According to Dr. Baumann, there are sixteen different types of skin, and each type has its own special needs.Advertisement
- In her book, Dr. Baumann describes how each type looks and what kinds of products will be helpful and then recommends specific brands and products to try.
- If you want to follow Dr. Baumann's prescription exactly, you'll need to fill out the questionnaire in her book.
- One blogger who tried Dr. Baumann's system didn't have much luck with it.