Baudelaire sentence example
- In the earlier works of Iwan Gilkin (born at Brussels in 1858) the influence of Charles Baudelaire is predominant.
- The Claridades de Sul of Gomes Leal, a militant anti-Christian, at times recall Baudelaire, and flashes of genius run through AntiChristo, which is alive with the instinct of revolt.
- The pastels of Boudin - summary and economic even in the 'sixties, at a time when his painted work was less free - obtained the splendid eulogy of Baudelaire, and it was no other than Corot who, before his pictures, said to him: "You are the master of the sky."
- I like the fact that in addition to being a poet maudit, Baudelaire was an art critic maudit.
- Baudelaire wanted to change all this and bring modernity into poetry and painting.Advertisement
- When it was originally published, six of the poems were banned as being offensive to public morals and Baudelaire received a fine.
- Players help the Baudelaire orphans -- Violet, Klaus, and Sunny -- identify the villainous Count Olaf and his associated by deducing which room held which villain or weapon.