Batts sentence example
- The large splash tray can accommodate wheel batts up to 360mm (14 ") diameter.
- We are getting our first ex batts on Saturday, and can't wait.
- Packaging is usually better than insulation batts, because the beads tend to be smaller which makes it tougher.
- Note: Cavity insulation made of rock fiber batts should remain in place after failure of the cladding.
- The roof is a pre-assembled steel frame with 200mm mineral wool insulation and 75mm mineral wool batts.Advertisement
- Then it is time to choose a mattress, such as the Fabulous Futon mattress, which is an excellent basic handmade futon mattress with two layers of high density foam and four batts of cotton/poly filling.
- Ehow has published a group of free Winsor Pilates exercises led by Tanya Batts, who is a Pilates instructor at Gold's Gym.