Battlegrounds sentence example
- The country on which the battle was fought abounded in strong defensive positions, some of which were famous as battlegrounds of the Seven Years' War.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 is an action-adventure/strategy game where you get to participate in many battlegrounds of the all the blockbuster movies.
- Experiment with individual battlegrounds from all movies in the Star Wars series.
- Each section has space battlegrounds and land assaults.
- Battlegrounds is an Australian competition (expanded to include New Zealand) put on by "Hoopdreamz Enterprises, which also sponsors Groove state-level Urban Dance Championships.Advertisement