Battle-it-out sentence example
- She retired to the rear quarters, leaving the two chefs to battle it out.
- Ladies Trained Figure: Following the guest spot, the only 2 female contestants of the contest came to battle it out on stage.
- Kodai Djinns contain random LCD warriors that battle it out in infra red, head-to-head ding dongs.
- French food will have to battle it out with British grub and there will be a tug o war.
- People just like you place their items up for bid, and shoppers then battle it out over the final price.Advertisement
- Here, nonsinging celebrities battle it out week after week, singing before a trio of judges.
- Play with up to four players as you battle it out to famous songs and moves.
- SOCOM 3: US Navy SEALs is a tactical shooter that lets up to 32 players battle it out online.
- Choose the characters you want to see and watch them battle it out until you stop the scenario.
- Besides the career mode, you can battle it out with another player.Advertisement
- Not only are the performers and directors competing for the coveted awards, but the networks and shows also battle it out to see which one receives the most nominations and awards as well.
- At the end of every season, there is even a Lingerie Bowl, where the top teams from each conference battle it out for the trophy and title of LFL champions.
- The surviving two winners would battle it out for the ultimate prize.
- The show gets its name from the dueling circle where two players are forced to battle it out in order to remain in the game.