Battle-it-out sentence example
- She retired to the rear quarters, leaving the two chefs to battle it out.
- Ladies Trained Figure: Following the guest spot, the only 2 female contestants of the contest came to battle it out on stage.
- French food will have to battle it out with British grub and there will be a tug o war.
- People just like you place their items up for bid, and shoppers then battle it out over the final price.
- Here, nonsinging celebrities battle it out week after week, singing before a trio of judges.Advertisement
- Choose the characters you want to see and watch them battle it out until you stop the scenario.
- Not only are the performers and directors competing for the coveted awards, but the networks and shows also battle it out to see which one receives the most nominations and awards as well.
- At the end of every season, there is even a Lingerie Bowl, where the top teams from each conference battle it out for the trophy and title of LFL champions.
- The surviving two winners would battle it out for the ultimate prize.
- The show gets its name from the dueling circle where two players are forced to battle it out in order to remain in the game.Advertisement