Battle-cruiser sentence example
- The German battle cruiser " Goeben " eluded the British Mediterranean fleet and got safely into the Sea of Marmora; three British cruisers were sunk by submarines in the North Sea; and a British squadron under Adml.
- The Germans lost 1 old battleship, a battle cruiser and 9 smaller ships, along with 3,000 men.
- The conference dinner will be held on board the historic WWII battle cruiser HMS Belfast.
- Your visibility and control of the plane make it a challenge when trying to land on a battle cruiser or other short strips of rough terrain.
- It is also cool to board a large space battle cruiser with one of your own ships and then invade it with your marines to take control of it.Advertisement