Batters sentence example
- Buffham, Batters in 1892 separated the three species, Ectocarpus secundus, E.
- Batters, " On Ectocarpus secundus," Grevillea (vol.
- Don't worry batters, you also have a charge maneuver that you can use right before you swing.
- Versatility You can use the HealthMaster as a mixer and prepare cupcakes, cakes, batters, and mixes.
- The Hamilton Beach milkshake machine is a commercially-rated mixer that has the capability of producing milkshakes, smoothies, frozen mixed drinks, batters and many other mixed concoctions.Advertisement
- The commercial milkshake machine by Hamilton Beach offers endless possibilities as it can be used to mix everything from milkshakes to egg batters.
- With the optional whisk attachment, the mixer can blend batters to make cookies, cakes and ice creams, and with the bread dough hook you can create your own homemade dough.
- The wire whisks are made from stainless steel and work simultaneously to mix batters, eggs or mixes.
- It can mix batters, blend drinks, whip creams, beat eggs, chop vegetables and even make bread dough.
- These attachments are ideal for making homemade bread and biscuits, or for mixing tough batters such as tortillas.Advertisement
- While the chrome plated beaters are extremely durable, this mixer is not recommended for thick batters like the ones used to make homemade bread.
- With 220 watts of power, it can mix the heaviest of batters, whip up cream and knead bread dough.
- Add cinnamon spice to batters for your favorite baked goods, like breads, cookies, muffins, and cakes for a sweet and spicy tang.
- Examples include measurements on the fat content of farmed salmon, and on cake batters.
- This drug batters the body in a variety of ways.Advertisement
- The three current batters share many titles but have their own distinct game-types that keep them distinct.