Batt sentence example
- Similar to batt and rolls, loose fill uses fiber glass, rock and slag wool, or cellulose pieces that are blown into the attic space using a large flexible hose attached to a pump blower.
- Traditional products such as batt and blanket insulation and blown insulation are even getting makeovers to be more economical while new technological advances provide the latest in eco-friendly options.
- The next few years were spent still in preparation, supported by pupils' fees and the dedications of books; the Collectanea adagiorum in June 1500 to Mountjoy, and some devotional and moral compositions to Batt's patroness and her son.
- Though not often used for attic insulation since it is more expensive than batt and roll or loose fill, another type of product is spray applied.
- At the suggestion of a friend, James Batt, he applied to his patron for leave to go to Paris University.Advertisement
- The faithful Batt had sought a pension for him from his own patroness, Anne of Borsselen, the Lady of Veere, who resided at the castle of Tournehem near Calais, and whose son Batt was now teaching.
- Any areas which do not meet the batt can be teased downwards with a metal blade.
- When annealed and cooled, the canes are cut into thin cross-sections and arranged on a ceramic kiln batt - see objects on table.
- The flat disk is transferred onto another, preheated kiln batt which is securely seated on one end of a long metal pole.
- Chris Batt offers an optimistic view of information and library services as being key drivers for social transformation - standard fare and rather chatty.Advertisement
- I handed her over to her former classmates from the Batt School.
- The only time he attempts to attack the nub of Mr Singh's argument, Mr Batt falls flat.
- When dry, we dust the batt with dry powdered kaolin (china clay ), which acts as a second protective layer.
- Horizontal tooling marks (left): These are made whilst pulling the rim of the hot glass bowl downwards to meet the batt.
- Other batt and roll attic insulation products are manufactured with rock and slag wool or cotton and denim.Advertisement
- Using a sharp utility knife, make your cuts on the unfaced side of the insulation batt.