Bats-in sentence example
- Methods Samples of DNA were collected under license from English Nature from greater horseshoe bats in Dorset during 2005.
- rabies in bats in the UK may well be on the increase.
- Computer simulations in this field provide biological insights, and also have spinoffs such as the realistic flock of bats in Cliffhanger.
- The prevalence of rabies in bats in the UK may well be on the increase.
- Amazon.com has a terrific selection of both wooden and aluminum baseball bats in their Sports & Outdoors store, most of which are always on sale!Advertisement