Bathymetry sentence example
- In addition, it also helps to minimize offset errors and MRU lever arm effects on the bathymetry data.
- The map shows areas of sandy sediment in less than 20 m water depth using bathymetry calculated to the Lowest Astronomical Tide datum.
- It has been produced to provide a regional-scale digital bathymetry as a primary dataset for mapping and modeling of the sea bed.
- Here GeoSwath has the advantage as it is able to collect bathymetry below the keel of a vessel whilst it is alongside.
- More useful data: the high resolution bathymetry combined with simultaneous side-scan aids feature identification.Advertisement
- It is directed by a Guiding Committee and supported by sub-committees on digital bathymetry and undersea features names plus ad hoc working groups.
- This proposed typology is based on the production of accurate bathymetry and alkalinity data.
- Its goal is to provide the most authoritative, publicly-available bathymetry for the world's oceans.
- Good knowledge of shallow water bathymetry is vital to a wide range of marine activities.
- The market requirements for a high quality swath bathymetry system with a low total cost of ownership have at last been met.Advertisement
- It contains the multibeam bathymetry data collected during the NOAA / USGS cruise.
- The data are all overlain on a map of the seabed bathymetry.
- We turned and ran transects parallel to the cliff whilst running the swath bathymetry.
- Bathymetry and sidescan sonar imagery together reveal a slow-spreading ridge segment that has a large composite volcanic plateau at its center.