Bathwater sentence example
- We know how warm the bathwater should be and how cool to serve the mashed bananas.
- If the child loses feelings in various body parts, injuries can be avoided by testing bathwater to prevent burns, inspecting the body visually for injuries, and using protective shoes and helmets.
- Adding a cup of oatmeal to a tub of bathwater is also helpful.
- European doctors often use mineral water in therapeutic baths or add seaweed, dried moss, mud, or various mineral salts to the bathwater.
- Chlorine bleach can be added to bathwater for children who develop recurrent skin infections with eczema.Advertisement
- Adolescents using therapeutic baths to relieve emotional stress may add a few drops of essential oils of lavender or other fragrant herbs to the bathwater.
- Some people like to add eucalyptus oil to the bathwater to relieve nasal congestion when they are recovering from colds or sinusitis.
- Chickweed (Stellaria media), applied as a poultice (crushed or chopped herbs applied directly to the skin) or added to bathwater, may also help relieve itching.
- Some people may consider not flushing the toliet each time and having kids share bathwater to be ideas that are too extreme.