Bathhouse sentence example
- "Now to tell one's fortune in the empty bathhouse is frightening!" said an old maid who lived with the Melyukovs, during supper.
- (1887); the Hoyt Library and the Public Library; a large auditorium, belonging to the city; an armoury; the Germania Institute, with a kindergarten, a gymnastic school and a German library; and a free bathhouse and manual training school (1903), a part of the public school system.
- Immediately to the south of the fort several substantial buildings were discovered, including the bathhouse.
- This photograph show the excavations of a public bathhouse in Chichester.
- There was a small bathhouse there for people to have a brine bath.Advertisement
- A large bathhouse was found, pictured here in the reconstruction, probably used by more important workers or officials at the site.
- bathhouse complex.
- The homestead consisted of a threshing floor, outhouses, stables, a bathhouse, a lodge, and a large brick house with semicircular facade still in course of construction.
- It included a new bathhouse, 1,000 pounds of white sand and a new parking lot.
- But two accidental fires -- to the carousel, bathhouse and ballroom, as well as to several popular rides -- was hard to recover from.Advertisement
- However, if you will be using the showers in a public bathhouse in your campground, it is a good idea to have a pair of rubber flip flops or other types of sandals that you can wear when bathing.
- In 1970, Midler moved away from the stage and towards music with an ongoing engagement to perform at the Continental Baths, a New York City gay bathhouse.
- Midler has since said she is very proud of these days, which earned her the name Bathhouse Bette, and she retains a large, gay following to this day.
- She has participated in the latter since the project begun in 2002, where she has excavated the Byzantine bathhouse.