Bateau sentence example
- Onward, Charon, ill-humoredly you pole my wooden bateau, let us float on the tide, westward to Texas sands.
- A bateau neckline is a great choice to accentuate the collarbone, or many brides choose off-the-shoulder or keyhole designs for a bit of flair.
- Another popular dress is the A-line Bateau Floor-Length Satin Organza Flower Girl Dress.
- Bateau is a neckline that rests in a straight line that meets at the shoulders, measuring equally on the front and the back.
- Choose summer dresses with bateau, princess or sweetheart, square or V-necklines to show off collarbones and add symmetry.Advertisement
- A bateau neck dress with pretty ruffle accents is perfect for a dinner party or any evening out on the town.