Bat-in sentence example
- They kept Logan's baseball gear there, and she felt the sudden need to have a bat in her hands.
- There are more native species of bat in the UK -- 16 breeding and several vagrant visitors -- than any other group of mammals.
- This is the size of a queen bumblebee compared to the largest bat in the world that has a wingspan of 6 feet.
- David Blaine hangs like a bat in New York and then flies off into the night.
- The spirits may be responsible for letting the bat in.Advertisement
- New School: If graffiti and street art are your thing, design a bat in this style.