Baste sentence example
- Melt the seasoned butter in the microwave and thoroughly baste the lobster tails.
- Baste the quilt or pin it with large safety pins to ensure it does n't move.
- Typically, the only time you should open the grill or rotisserie is to baste the chicken or use a meat thermometer.
- Because the grill's coals burn slowly, they allow the meats to baste in their natural juices for a longer time making them more succulent.
- Baste the quilt or pin it with large safety pins to ensure it doesn't move.Advertisement
- Of course, you can always baste a turkey yourself with the drippings, oil, or butter.
- To make the skin crispy on a turkey, wait until the last 45 minutes of cooking and baste the turkey with butter and place it in your regular oven.
- Baste all the layers together in a large X with a colorful thread that shows up well.
- Baste the flesh-side of the lobster again and grill for an additional three to six minutes or until the lobster meat is firm and opaque, but not dry.
- Remove lobster tails from grill, baste with seasoned butter, and allow to cool slightly before serving.Advertisement
- You can baste the trim and bells to your bra and panties and even make a matching headdress.