Bassoons sentence example
- He does not seem to have found any English trumpeters capable of playing as high parts as those of the German Clarin-Bldser, and his plan seems generally to get as many oboes and bassoons as could be procured to double the top and bottom of his string-band.
- Further, 2 horns, 2 bassoons, 2 trumpets and a pair of kettle-drums.
- 3 bassoons.
- 3 bassoons, or 2 and contra-fagotto.
- The accompaniment also includes two oboes, two clarinets, two bass bassoons, two horns, tuba and tympani.Advertisement
- timpani roll, cellos, basses and bassoons play a sustained thematic line in the depths of the orchestra.
- Following an atmospheric timpani roll, cellos, basses and bassoons play a sustained thematic line in the depths of the orchestra.
- Bassoons: These instruments can be quite expensive, so schools typically supply them in the beginning.
- Oboes and English Horns: Like bassoons, you will need specific guidance to purchase these instruments because they are not mass-produced.