Basso sentence example
- BASSO STEFANIE Naebor, or Chuwaha, a lake of East Africa, lying in 37° E., between 4°25' and 5° N., and measuring some 40 m.
- Held, De Saleio Basso, 1834).
- In Japan, as in Europe, three varieties of relief carving are distinguishedalto (taka-bori), mezzo (chniku-bori) and basso (usunikubori).
- The eastern depression, known as the East African trough or rift-valley, contains much smaller lakes, many of them brackish and without outlet, the only one comparable to those of the western trough being Lake Rudolf or Basso Norok.
- basso continuo accompaniment which is reproduced at the bottom of every page.Advertisement
- basso profundo.
- basso continuo part.
- basso profundo vocals.
- They can be played either by violin alone or with the basso continuo accompaniment which is reproduced at the bottom of every page.
- At present there is one fellow in Classics: Franco Basso whose research is on Greek historiography.Advertisement
- BASSO STEFANIE Naebor, or Chuwaha, a lake of East Africa, lying in 37Ã‚° E., between 4Ã‚°25' and 5Ã‚° N., and measuring some 40 m.
- Missa pro organo; Fantasia and Fugue, " Ad nos, ad salutarem undam "; B-A-C-H Fugue; Variations on Bach's Basso continuo, " Weinen, Klagen "; Bach's Introduction and Fugue, " Ich hatte viel Bekiimmerniss "; Bach's Choral Fugue, " Lob and Ehre "; Nicolai's Kirchliche Festouvertiire, " Ein feste Burg "; Allegri's Miserere; Mozart's Ave Verum; Arcadelt's Ave Maria; Lasso's Regina Coeli.