Bassett sentence example
- Bassett, Constitutional Beginnings of North Carolina (Baltimore, 1894); The Regulators of North Carolina (Washington, 1894); and Slavery in the State of North Carolina (Baltimore, 1899), are all trustworthy.
- Bassett, and including an extended sketch of the Byrd family.
- Concerning Byrd's style as a writer, Professor Bassett says: " It would be hard to find before Franklin a better master of the art of writing clear, forceful and charming English."
- He was returned to parliament in 1701 for the family borough of Wootton Bassett in Wiltshire.
- Filled unexpired term of Richard Bassett, who resigned 180 Died before he was inaugurated.Advertisement
- Bassett, 3 is the petiole, and its terminal tuft of woolly hairs the enormously developed pubescence of the young oak-leaf.
- John Bassett Moore has edited The Works of James Buchanan, comprising his Speeches, State Papers, and Private Correspondence (Philadelphia, 1908 et seq.).
- Numerous additional main lines - Reading to Newbury, Weymouth and the west, a new line opened in 1906 between Castle Cary and Langport effecting a great reduction in mileage between London and Exeter and places beyond; Didcot, Oxford, Birmingham, Shrewsbury, Chester with connexions northward, and to North Wales; Oxford to Worcester, and Swindon to Gloucester and the west of England; South Welsh system (through route from London via Wootton Bassett or via Bristol, and the Severn tunnel), Newport, Cardiff, Swansea, Milford.
- By Kate Bassett Published: 19 February 2006 Diana Rigg isn't just iconic, she's almost allegorical.
- Angela Bassett let out a blood-curdling, joyful scream, and former Oscar nominee Pam Grier admitted, " I don't have diamonds.Advertisement
- Taking people out of Wootton Bassett makes our businesses look silly.
- Wootton Bassett (Wodeton, Wotton) was held in the reign of Edward the Confessor by one Levenod, and after the Norman Conquest was included in the fief of Miles Crispin.
- Angela Bassett let out a blood-curdling, joyful scream, and former Oscar nominee Pam Grier admitted, I do n't have diamonds.
- Hudson is the third African American actress to win a Golden Globe Award for an acting category, joining Whoopi Goldberg and Angela Bassett.
- One very entertaining commercial for Kibbles 'n' Bits Dog Food shows the story of a rather glum Bassett Hound making it clear to his family that he wants food that is like the food they are eating at dinner.Advertisement
- His wish comes true, and the Bassett "Dance of Joy" will bring a smile to your face.
- Celebrities often sport stunning updos on the red carpet, and trend setters such as Beyonce Knowles, Tyra Banks, Ashanti, Halle Berry, Queen Latifah, and Angela Bassett regularly showcase gorgeous updos.