Basophils sentence example
- It is also known to prevent the release of inflammatory chemicals called basophils and eosinophils from mast cells and white blood cells.
- Sensitive patients challenged with an extract of poison ivy orally developed degranulation of circulating basophils within an hour (Shelley & Resnik 1965 ).
- Images include basophils, monocytes, eosinophils neutrophils, lymphocytes, and platelets.
- However, recent immunohistochemical studies have raised the possibility that neoplastic basophils express significant amounts of tryptase.
- Normal blood basophils express only trace amounts of the enzyme.Advertisement
- These are followed by several other cell types including monocytes, lymphocytes, eosinophils, basophils and some red cells.
- There are five types of leukocytes-neutrophils, basophils, eosinophils, lymphocytes, and monocytes.