Basmati rice sentence example
- SautÃ©ed langoustine with Chardonnay reduction, grilled asparagus with saffron aioli or grilled salmon with Thai curry sauce and basmati rice.
- In India, the aromatic basmati rice is very popular; the word basmati means fragrant.
- Served with a red wine & shallot sauce, grilled zucchini, beets, and basmati rice.
- A basic meal combination might be a starch, maybe Basmati rice which is long grained with a nutty flavor, or roti, unleavened Indian bread.
- Leave room for dessert---you'll want to try the basmati rice pudding and the mango custard.Advertisement
- Featured dishes include kabab specials (boneless chicken or lamb, marinated and cooked in a clay oven), biryanis (renowned Indian basmati rice cooked with meat and spices) and vegetarian and meat entrees.
- Diners rave about the basmati rice pulao, saag, naan, and coconut soup.