Basmati sentence example
- SautÃ©ed langoustine with Chardonnay reduction, grilled asparagus with saffron aioli or grilled salmon with Thai curry sauce and basmati rice.
- In India, the aromatic basmati rice is very popular; the word basmati means fragrant.
- Served with a red wine & shallot sauce, grilled zucchini, beets, and basmati rice.
- A basic meal combination might be a starch, maybe Basmati rice which is long grained with a nutty flavor, or roti, unleavened Indian bread.
- You can also keep your meals interesting by switching up types; if you always make brown rice, for example, try white jasmine or white basmati.Advertisement
- Basmati rice: A long-grain and best used when cooking Asian or Indian recipes.
- Depending on your personal tastes, you may prefer to use jasmine rice instead of basmati.
- Leave room for dessert---you'll want to try the basmati rice pudding and the mango custard.
- Featured dishes include kabab specials (boneless chicken or lamb, marinated and cooked in a clay oven), biryanis (renowned Indian basmati rice cooked with meat and spices) and vegetarian and meat entrees.
- Menu items include tandoori chicken, fish and shrimp, lamb dishes, seafood dishes, vegetarian items, basmati rice-based specials and chef's specials like paneer shahi korma chicken or lamb bhuna.Advertisement
- Diners rave about the basmati rice pulao, saag, naan, and coconut soup.