Basketballs sentence example
- I've known the boy since the week he was born— from cribs, to toys, to basketballs, to girls.
- So I'm going to be stuck on a planet far away without a bus ticket home surrounded by spiders the size of basketballs and being bossed around by Neanderthal barbarians who forbid me to talk and lock me in the bathroom!
- I've known the boy since the week he was bornâ€” from cribs, to toys, to basketballs, to girls.
- They come in a large variety of colors and designs such as baseballs, footballs, basketballs.
- Spend as much time as you can shooting basketballs from different angles.Advertisement
- Other items you can use are mini megaphones, plastic basketballs, a tiny notebook that could represent a yearbook or items that are sold for graduation cakes.
- For the sports loving boy, try the Christmas tree tie sporting baseballs, basketballs and footballs as ornaments.
- In addition to snowman and Santa ties, you'll also find ties for Christmas gift-giving featuring basketballs, soccer balls and even comic strips.
- The brand's sports equipment includes footballs, basketballs, baseballs and flyers.
- A sports-themed party could include a throwing contest, using baseballs, footballs and basketballs.Advertisement