Basketball-court sentence example
- "One day when I came off the basketball court after a middle school game I told my dad that I had made the decision to be a racecar driver."
- Converse has expanded its line beyond the basketball court.
- These shoes have a sturdy construction but are still lightweight enough to go from a quick game of tennis to the basketball court.
- Their All Stars are a perennial favorite and are not just for the basketball court anymore.
- Converse sneakers are not just for the basketball court or young kids.Advertisement
- With a swimming pool, basketball court and horseshoe pits, there is something to entertain the entire family.
- At the same time, a basketball court floor is much harder than the grass on the football field, so there should be appropriate safety measures taken as needed.
- The simple fact of a basketball court being smaller than an outdoor field means that it is somewhat easier to attract and hold a crowd's attention, leading them in chants or rewarding their involvement by throwing candy into the bleachers.
- Try inline skating or join a game of three-on-three at the basketball court.
- To tone up your tummy while playing a competitive sport, look no further than your local basketball court.Advertisement
- Stand in the center of a free throw lane on a basketball court with five small objects, like blocks or bean bags, just outside the free throw lane to your right.
- The park has a variety of fields, including soccer and baseball, as well as a basketball court.
- basketball court.
- Make sure you see that there is nothing on the basketball court that could cause you to harm yourself.
- Consider how the choreography might need to be changed if done on cement or Astroturf as opposed to a basketball court or stage.Advertisement