Basic rate sentence example
- Figures are shown below for a higher rate tax payer and basic rate tax payer.
- For special rules where there is a change in the basic rate - see ibid. sec.
- Higher rate taxpayers can give over a quarter more than a basic rate taxpayer for the same net cost.
- After tax, this would fall to £ 8 for a basic-rate taxpayer or £ 6 for a higher-rate taxpayer.
- On joining our team you'll benefit from a great basic rate and an exceptional performance-related bonus scheme with uncapped earnings potential.Advertisement
- With Virgin Mobile, the basic rate is 20 cents a minute.