Bashed sentence example
- The hero, in particular, is repeatedly bashed around like some Tom & Jerry style character.
- So, carrying on to the Saturday, after Blyth have bashed through a few golden oldies, the cricket will commence around 1.00.
- Throughout the decade he bashed out songs which were often musically and vocally stark, but still strongly melodic and memorable.
- When he is about to get his head bashed in with a baseball bat, Stu asks the sniper to shoot the pimp.
- Ashlee Simpson vs. Her Old Nose - Shaun White died when his head was bashed in by a flying tomato, and the Old Nose caught it when Ashley shoved a stool and bucket into the nostrils, creating a murderous sneeze.Advertisement
- While critics and fans alike bashed the Anakin trilogy, it definitely added texture to the previous three films - particularly the sequence where the Emperor is killing Luke and Vader seems torn.
- Or, sweet Edith wasn't so sweet and bashed Josh's head in and left him in the mine.