Baseballs sentence example
- Hail. Some of them as big as baseballs, looks like.
- There is a finite number of baseballs, beanbags, and balloons.
- Collector toys- Collector cars, baseballs, card, etc. make great gifts that will often increase in value over time.
- Football and baseballs: For the boys, a sports themed face painting design is an obvious choice!
- They come in a large variety of colors and designs such as baseballs, footballs, basketballs.Advertisement
- For the baseball fan, order mini-baseball bats, engraved baseballs and wall plaques similar to the golf plaque described above.
- He is also a loyal San Francisco Giants fan, and is very proud of his collection of autographed baseballs.
- For the sports loving boy, try the Christmas tree tie sporting baseballs, basketballs and footballs as ornaments.
- Soon, other toys emerged from Nintendo: a Love Tester, the Ultra Machine (a toy that threw baseballs), and a popular puzzle.
- The brand's sports equipment includes footballs, basketballs, baseballs and flyers.Advertisement
- For the sports lover, a basket filled with baseball cards, baseballs, batting gloves, etc. makes the perfect gift.
- Founded in 1906 by brothers Rihachi and Rizo Mizuno of Osaka, the shop originally only sold baseballs, plus some miscellaneous Western items.
- A sports-themed party could include a throwing contest, using baseballs, footballs and basketballs.