Bartenders sentence example
- The United Kingdom bartenders Guild offers two Levels bar training courses aimed at both the younger and the more experienced bartender.
- This year visitors can also see some of the best bartenders in the world take part in a series of live competitions.
- Devon's top bartenders share their seasonal recipes with Lara Watson.
- flair bartenders will be judged on an individual performance, using any of the BOLS range in the routine and final drink.
- The purveyors of fine liqueurs and chocolates as well as many bartenders have developed their own variations on chocolate martinis.Advertisement
- You may find it difficult to order a Mint Julep while out at a bar because many bartenders are not familiar with the drink or don't keep fresh mint or simple syrup on hand.
- True grenadine is prized among discriminating bartenders and cocktail connoisseurs.
- After swiping your card once, some unscrupulous cashiers, food servers and bartenders use a small, handheld device to swipe it again.
- After talking to several bartenders about their methods and theories about the Mojito, I have determined that there are two recipes for Mojitos.
- Some bartenders like to add the bitters to create a flavor counterpoint to the sugar.Advertisement
- Bar service and fees for alcohol and bartenders.
- Allow guests to "order" their own candies, which the bartenders then place in a keepsake wineglass wedding favor or disposable shot glass.
- Plenty of club goers, bartenders and the manager beg to differ.
- Bartenders: Experienced bartenders should be able to provide a range of drinks with panache to offer not only exceptional service but also exhilarating entertainment.
- Other noteworthy amenities include live entertainment courtesy of Mark Twain impersonators, singers and high-octane bartenders, who whip up milkshakes and margaritas with equal aplomb.Advertisement
- They are typically a male environment and customers tend to form fun, amiable relationships with their barber just as bartenders frequently do with their patrons.
- You can watch the professional bartenders prepare your cocktails at the bar.