Barsac sentence example
- The district of Sauternes covers the communes of Sauternes, Bommes and a part of Barsac, Preignac, Fargues and St Pierre-de-Mops.
- Coutet, Barsac.
- Climens, Barsac.
- Mirat, Barsac.
- Doisy, Barsac.Advertisement
- Broustet-Nerac, Barsac.
- Caillou, Barsac.
- Suau, Barsac.
- These wines are labeled for the sub-regions in which they are produced: Sauternes and Barsac.
- There are a total of five communes in this appellation including Barsac, Bommes, Farques and Preignac.Advertisement
- For a more traditional dessert wine, try a honeyed Sauterne from France's Bordeaux or Barsac regions.