Barrier-method sentence example
- A barrier method of contraception should be used while taking griseofulvin and for at least 7 days afterward.
- Spermicides work best when they are used at the same time as a barrier method.
- Use of a barrier method of contraceptive (e.g. condom) can prevent transmission of some sexually transmitted infections during intercourse.
- Sexually experienced adolescents are also at risk for STDs because of their patterns of contraceptive use, especially their use of barrier-method contraceptives.
- If you're trying not to get pregnant, either avoid intercourse entirely during your fertile period, or use a barrier method like a condom or diaphragm.Advertisement
- Your doctor will probably suggest that you keep taking your pills but also use condoms, a diaphragm, or another barrier method.
- In any of these cases, protect yourself by using a barrier method of birth control.
- In light of this, women are explicitly advised to use a barrier method of contraception, such as condoms, at any time when a risk medication may be taken.
- Condoms are possibly the most well-known barrier method.
- While condoms are a safe barrier method that is both inexpensive and easily accessible, abstinence is the only assured option.Advertisement
- The Today Sponge is a non-hormonal spermicidal barrier method of birth control used by females to prevent pregnancy.
- Diaphragm contraceptive is an effective barrier method of birth control.
- Condoms are a barrier method of birth control that prevents pregnancy by keeping a man's sperm from entering a woman's body.