Barrie sentence example
- He brings to life Barrie's idea that society has become far too austere, and no longer believes in the fantastical.
- Barrie gets the goals but is also a very canny player.
- Contacts Barrie Pearson is executive chairman of Livingstone Guarantee.
- Barrie, duly chastened, took up position to defend the resultant freekick which came to naught.
- Barrie actively rejects fixity, resolution and certainty in his writing.Advertisement
- The integration of the John Laing of Hawick branded cashmere knitwear acquisition into the Barrie business in February has been executed successfully.
- Soon Barrie becomes a frequent playmate to the children, using the boys ' imagination to take them on fanciful adventures.
- Artistic Director, Barrie Rutter, takes as his inspiration the cartoons and caricatures of celebrated eighteenth century satirist, James Gillray.
- The James Barrie was a 666 ton Icelandic trawler at 45 meters.
- Barrie Cook is 71, his work was recently shown at the the Tate Britain, to celebrate his seventieth birthday.Advertisement
- Consider the instance of an assistant manager of a bank in Barrie, a city in Central Ontario.
- The Horseshoe Resort is located about an hour north of Toronto near Barrie.
- Barrie's 1911 novel, featuring the magical land of Neverland and wonderful characters and creatures such as Peter Pan, Captain Hook, and of course the beloved Tinker Bell.