Barrett-s-esophagus sentence example
- People with Barrett's esophagus may have low grade or high grade dysplasia.
- In ' Barrett's esophagus ' the normal lining of the food pipe (also called the gullet or esophagus) has changed.
- oesophaguss ' experience of screening patients with Barrett's esophagus in a university teaching hospital.
- Approximately 30% of patients with Barrett's esophagus will develop a peptic stricture.
- This is known as Barrett's esophagus and is a pre-cancerous condition that usually leads to cancer of the esophagus.Advertisement
- The EGD allows the doctor to determine the extent of damage to the esophagus and to rule out serious complications like Barrett's esophagus.