Barreling sentence example
- Jared launched himself at the demon barreling toward them.
- The twins came barreling up to her, nearly knocking her down.
- At long last, Vara appeared from the forest, barreling toward the city.
- Too much relied upon him for him to continue barreling towards disaster.
- This is also the time of year when big storms come barreling across the water, making for unstable weather conditions.Advertisement
- It's hard to put into words the feeling you get from dodging in and out of oncoming traffic at 140 MPH just to accidentally clip the tail of a bus and send your car barreling through the air.
- As he ran out into the highway still swinging his axe in the rain, a shipyard truck barreling down the highway struck and killed him.