Barometers sentence example
- The polar regions are sensitive barometers of climate change, and we value their biodiversity.
- Using highly sensitive digital hot-wire anemometers and digital data-logging barometers this was also ruled out for many of the anomalous door events.
- Previous Page | Continue... Achievements Altimeter: conducted the first experiments of using aneroid barometers to determine altitude.
- mores portrayed in any story are powerful barometers of our society, and are often vastly manipulative.
- First, they can act as personal barometers while people navigate rapid changes brought on by new technologies, the growth of the Internet and a global economy.Advertisement
- These watches are available with options like altitude memory, barometers, compasses, thermometers and more.
- Available with thermometers, barometers and compasses, the Pathfinder is a great tool for the man on the move.
- In 1704 he noted that barometers are affected by heat as well as by the weight of the atmosphere, and in the following year he described barometers without mercury, for use at sea.