Barolo sentence example
- The last gained him the friendship of the Marchesa di Barolo, the reformer of the Turin prisons, and in 1834 he accepted from her a yearly pension of 1200 francs.
- On the decease of his parents in 1838 he was received into the Casa Barolo, where he remained till his death, assisting the marchesa in her charities, and writing chiefly upon religious themes.
- The first thing I think of when I hear Piemonte is Barolo.
- Barolo is a big, spicy, highly tannic red wine that could make John Wayne back down.
- Nebbiolo: Grown in the Piemonte region, Nebbiolo is the base for most well-known Barolo and Barbaresco wines.Advertisement
- Made with the Nebbiolo grape, Barbaresco and Barolo wines are deep purple, powerful wines that age for decades.
- With highly structured tannins and heady flavors, Barbaresco and Barolo wines are favorites of red wine lovers around the world.
- Conterno Fantina: Another multi-generational winemaking family, Conterno Fantina winery makes high quality Barolo wines.
- If you are serving Barolo, the king of wines and the wine of kings, invite me!
- Your local wine shop should be able to get you some Barolo, Barbaresco or Chianti.Advertisement