Barnyard sentence example
- "Cassie," Pete's barnyard whisper reached out of the night.
- When Miss Sullivan went out in the barnyard and picked up a little chicken and talked to Helen about it, she was giving a kind of instruction impossible inside four walls, and impossible with more than one pupil at a time.
- barnyard animals have gotten quiet now.
- barnyard adventure.
- Each player chooses a barnyard animal to imitate and begins mooing or clucking away.Advertisement
- Setting up a miniature barnyard can be a harvest party idea to keep kids busy while the adults socialize.
- The conniving old son-of-a-bitch had probably told her the soft jazz was his choice and the barnyard music Dean's.
- barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically, " Relatives of yours?
- As they get older, move on to chunky wooden puzzles in the shapes of animals like Barnyard Fun, vehicles or the alphabet.
- Rabbits, chickens, roosters, goats, and other barnyard animals are available at different times of the year, so if you have a lot of space and want to bring home a unique family pet, this is the place to look.Advertisement
- Looking at the many ways people choose to participate in the "barnyard dance" of courtship has fascinated sociologists for centuries.
- As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically, " Relatives of yours?
- The nose is earthy with tobacco, barnyard and anise overtones.
- Using traditional, formal wording like "You are cordially invited to an evening of dancing and drinks" and invitation paper with a country motif would be odd for a barnyard dance themed invitation.