Barnum sentence example
- As the esteemed Mr. Barnum said, there's one born every minute.
- Phineas Taylor Barnum >>
- IN SEARCH OF THE SONS OF BARNUM The publicist's skill in crafting a great sound bight has a long an illustrious history.
- euphonium soloist who toured with Barnum & Bailey on their 5-year tour of Europe.
- Phineas T. Barnum, circus impresario, born 1910.Advertisement
- IN SEARCH OF THE SONS OF BARNUM Thanks to Zach McNeir for sending me some information on a movie publicist called Sherman Calloway.
- smarten up a chump, as Barnum said.
- never smarten up a chump, as Barnum said.
- These gorilla-like traits were still more pronounced in "Johanna," a female chimpanzee living in Barnum & Bailey's show in 1899, which has been described and figured by Dr A.
- Never smarten up a chump, as Barnum said.Advertisement
- Barnum who has long been attributed with a quote about a sucker being born every minute.