Barn-door sentence example
- The smile was replaced by a surge of color as he jerked the barn door open.
- She gazed up at him as he held the barn door open for her.
- Katie opened the barn door and let four goats into the dairy.
- Taking mincing steps so that the water wouldn't slosh out of the buckets, she worked her way toward the barn door.
- She turned away from him and started for the barn door.Advertisement
- The barn door was open and the goats were scattering, forcing the dog to race from one end of the lot to the other.
- Carmen closed the barn door and propped it shut with a board.
- He leaned against the barn door jam and frowned at her.
- She paused and gazed out the barn door at the scenic view.
- She opened the barn door and flipped on the light.Advertisement
- She backed away slowly, flashing the light on the forms, and then ducked into the barn, grabbing a feed sack she remembered throwing beside the barn door.
- The barn door groaned as it swung shut, exposing the figure leaning against the wall.
- Alex glanced around the barn door to make sure they wouldn't be overheard and then turned to Carmen.
- She closed the barn door and headed for the house.
- Alex was tightening the cinch on Princes when she opened the barn door.Advertisement
- The barn door was wide open, the latch torn loose - probably by the wind.
- Josh glanced around from his sentry duty at the barn door when they came in.
- Whether Joseph waited outside the barn door or dabbed Mary's forehead with a soothing damp flannel isn't recorded.