Barmaid sentence example
- We were in there one night when a group of three or four lads came in and began chatting up the said barmaid.
- I played the barmaid there and everybody goes to their local watering hole.
- Dolphy claimed he'd had that new barmaid last night.
- Saw John yonks ago locally, and he told my partner that she could be a busty barmaid in Emmerdale.
- Midway through the film Titta makes an uncharacteristic move and begins to open up to a young barmaid from the hotel.Advertisement
- Things were going well, until my son called me one evening to say he had offered the job to a local barmaid.
- Trimmer Welsh, the muscle behind the gang, was causing a scene with the new barmaid in a pub.
- Ken's dry wit and good heart make him popular with the regulars, especially the pretty barmaid.
- On this occasion, we chose to prop up the bar and engage the very friendly barmaid in conversation.
- So they retired to a hotel to chat up an Aussie barmaid instead.Advertisement
- Then he falls in love with the hotel barmaid (Magnani ).
- Some generators specialize in specific areas so whether you're trying to name a villain, a barmaid or a fighter, the right fantasy name generator makes it as simple as clicking your mouse.